Cajun Roasted Potatoes with Green Peppers
- 2 pounds cut up potatoes
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon finely minced garlic
- 1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme
- Preheat oven to about 450 degrees.
- Combine potatoes and olive oil in a 13x9x2-inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle with seasonings and toss to coat well.
- Bake for about 30 minutes.
- Stir a few times during cooking.
Note: For easier clean up, you can line the baking pan with foil if desired.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes