- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Butter
- 1 cup Onion, sliced
- 1 cup Green bell pepper, sliced
- 1/2 cup Celery, diced
- 1 cup Tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup Okra, sliced
- 1 teaspoon Garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon Cajun style seasoning
- Melt the butter in a heavy skillet over medium heat.
- Add the onion, pepper and celery. Cook until just soft.
- Add the tomatoes, okra and garlic.
- Cook for an additional four minutes.
- Add the seasonings and simmer for one minute longer.
The flavors of the bayou create a flavorful variation of the classic Italian
This recipe was sent to us by Johnny and posted on our old cooking blog.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes