- Dough for 1 (13-inch) pizza
- 1 pound smoked pork sausage
- 1 pound crawfish tails, peeled
- Red pepper
- Garlic powder
- 1 onion
- Chopped Jalapeño peppers, sliced
- Pizza sauce
- Mozzarella cheese
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- Boil pork sausage for 15 minutes, then slice.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Prepare dough as instructed on box.
- Spread into a pizza dish and paint with a thin coat of melted butter.
- Season crawfish.
- Spread a thin layer of pizza sauce over pizza.
- Add crawfish, onions, sausage and jalapeño peppers.
- Cover with a layer of mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 15 minutes.
Yields one pizza.
NOTE: Shrimp may be substituted for crawfish, but do not use sausage if you use shrimp.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes
Non Cajun Appetizers