Cajun Crunchy Chicken Breasts
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup
mayonnaise-type salad dressing
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cajun
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 cups crushed sesame crackers (saltines will do)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F
- In a small bowl combine salad dressing,
Worcestershire sauce, cumin, onion powder, cajun seasoning, cayenne pepper and
garlic powder; mix well.
- Brush both sides of chicken with salad dressing
- In a small bowl mix cracker crumbs and paprika.
- Coat chicken with
the cracker crumb mixture.
- Arrange chicken in an 11x7 inch baking pan.
- Bake chicken about 45 minutes or until juices run clear.
Note: If you prefer bone-in chicken, place in a 13x9 inch baking pan
and cook for about 1 hour.
Cajun Recipes Page 1