- 4 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 can cream of mushrooms soup
- 1 cup shredded process American cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 2 hardboiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 12 round butter crackers, crushed
- Microwave or steam cabbage in a small amount of water until
tender-crisp. Do not cook cabbage until it is soft.
- Combine cabbage, onions, soup, cheese, seasonings and eggs; mix well.
- Spoon mixture into greased 9-inch square baking dish.
- Combine butter and crackers; sprinkle over cabbage mixture.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes or until lightly browned.
Yields 6 servings.
This recipe was posted at our old cooking blog.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes