Cajun Bread Pudding
- 12 cups cubed white bread
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 (12 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 small box instant vanilla pudding
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Toss bread with raisins.
- Place in a 3-quart, rectangular baking dish.
- Combine and mix the remaining ingredients in a large bowl.
- Pour over bread; let stand for 30 minutes.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes or until a knife inserted in the
center comes out clean.
- Serve warm.
This recipe was posted at our old cooking blog.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes