Cajun Bayou Pasta
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
- 1 ounce julienned red bell peppers
- 1 ounce julienned green bell peppers
- 1 ounce julienned yellow onion
- 4 ounces raw rock shrimp
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced garlic
- 1/2 ounce hot sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon Cajun spices
- 8 ounces cooked fettuccini
- 2 1/2 ounces Alfredo sauce
- 4 ounces sliced Andouille Sausage
- 1 ounce white wine
- 1/2 pound cooked crawfish tails
- 3 ounces Parmesan cheese
- Add butter to a 1-quart sauté pan.
- Sauté bell peppers and onion until soft, about 3 minutes. Add shrimp and
- Continue to cook until shrimp turn white. Deglaze with white wine.
- Add hot sauce, spices, fettuccini and Alfredo sauce. Toss well.
- Finish with parmesan cheese and crawfish tails
This recipe was posted at our old cooking blog.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes