Cajun Bacon Wrapped Stuffed Chicken Breasts
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- Cream cheese
- Jalapenos - diced
- Cajun seasonings
- Cover chicken breasts with plastic wrap and pound them as thin as you
can get them.
- Season with Cajun seasonings on each side.
- Place strips of cream cheese on each chicken breast. *
- Place diced jalapenos on each chicken breast.
- Roll up as tight as you can and try to tuck in the ends.
- Wrap with bacon and secure with toothpicks.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for about 30 minutes.
- Drain bacon grease, and continue to cook to crisp the bacon.
Recipe serves 2.
*Note: Using strips of cream cheese helps keep the cheese from running out
Recipe and photo courtesy of Peggy Humble and Cajun