Broussard's Seafood Stuffed Mirliton Nicola
- 1 Mirliton
- 2 oz. Butter
- 1 Shallot Chopped
- 1 Teaspoon Chopped Dill
- ½ Cup Whipping Cream
- 4 oz. Peeled Shrimp
- 4 oz. Lump Crabmeat
- ¼ Cup White Wine
- Split vegetable in half remove stone and boil in salt water
- Cool, then remove Inside and save to mix with Louisiana shrimp
and crabmeat stuffing.
Louisiana Shrimp and Crabmeat Stuffing
- Sauté Butter and Shallots in Pan
- Add Cream, Reduce ½
- Add Wine and Dill
- Fold Shrimp and Crabmeat in Sauce; Cook 5-10 Minutes, Depending on Size
- Season with Salt and Pepper
- Scoop in Mirliton, Sprinkle Tops with Bread Crumbs and 1 Pat of Butter.
- Bake in 350 Degree Oven Until Hot and Serve with Wild Rice and a
Source: Louisiana Seafood and Marketing Board.
Name of chef: Tory Stewart
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes