Cajun Broiled Crab Meltaways
- One 7 oz jar sharp processed cheese spread
- One 4-1/2 oz can lump crabmeat drained
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 2 tbs mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/8 tsp garlic powder
- Dash of seasoned salt
- 6 English muffins, split
- Combine first 6 ingredients; spread about 2 tbs on cut side of each
muffin half. Cut each half into 4 pieces, and place on baking sheets.
Freeze at least 30
- minutes. (may be frozen up to 2 months).
- To serve, broil 6 inches from heat (with electric oven door
practically opened) 3 minutes or until puffed and bubbly.
Yields: 4 dozen.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes