Cajun Boiled Crawfish
- 3 lemons, sectioned
- 3 onions, sectioned
- 2 cups rock salt
- 3 tablespoons red pepper
- 1 medium jar prepared mustard
- 2 bags dry crab boil mix
- 30 pounds live crawfish
- 2 cans beer
- Table salt
- New potatoes
- Corn on cob
- Place 30-quart pot filled with water over high heat. Add lemons,
onions, rock salt, red pepper and mustard. Add crab boil. Mix,
breaking bags and boil 10 minutes.
- Add crawfish, corn and new potatoes. Return to boil 7 minutes, adding
beer the last 2 minutes. Cover pot. Turn off heat and allow to simmer
- Remove crawfish and apply table salt before peeling.
- Heap crawfish, corn and potatoes on platter.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes