Bloody Mary Crawfish Jambalaya
- 1/2 cup Bloody Mary mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can beef consommé
- 1 cup chopped onions
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell peppers
- 1 small fresh jalapeno, seeded and chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter,
- 1 pound peeled crawfish tails
- 2 1/2 cups long-grain rice (uncooked)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Combine all of the ingredients in an 8- to 10-cup rice cooker.
- Do not add water.
- Turn on cook cycle.
- When the cycle is over, keep on the warm cycle for at least 30 minutes.
- Do not attempt to cook this in a smaller rice cooker.
Makes about 8 servings.
This recipe was posted at our old blog by Johnny, thanks so much!
courtesy of JaBB, 42 Jambalaya - serviert
Permission to use this
photo only under the following
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes