Blackened Tilapia Po'boy
This Blackened Tilapia Po Boy is delicious! Flavored to perfection. If you
like po'boys, this is one you really need to try.
- 5 tilapia fillets (1-1/4 lb.)
- 3 Tbsp. Cajun seasoning, divided
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Avocado Oil
- 1 baguette (20 inch), partially
split, cut crosswise into 5 pieces
- 2 plum tomatoes, each cut into 5
- 2-1/2 cups shredded romaine
- Season fish with 2 Tbsp.
seasoning. Mix remaining seasoning and mayo.
- Heat large nonstick skillet on
medium-high heat. Add fish; cook 5 min. on each side or until fish
flakes easily with fork. Meanwhile, spread mayo mixture onto cut sides
- Fill bread with fish, tomatoes
Recipe and photo courtesy of: Kraft Recipes. Used with permission.
Substitute MIRACLE WHIP Dressing for the mayo.
Before cooking the fish, place bread, cut-sides
down, in hot skillet; cook 2 to 3 min. or until lightly toasted. Remove bread
from skillet, then use skillet to cook fish as directed.
Although this recipe calls for avocado mayo, or Miracle Whip dressing, I use
Blue Plate Mayo. Of course use what you prefer.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes