Baked Catfish Dijon
- 2 lb. catfish fillets
- Salt to taste
- Pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup thinly sliced onion
- 2 tbsp. butter
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup Dijon mustard
- 2 tbsp. lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat oven to 350F. Arrange fish in a shallow baking dish, salt
and pepper liberally; cover with sliced onion; dot with butter.
- Bake 20 minutes or until fish flakes easily.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, lemon juice and hot sauce. Pour over fish and broil 2 to 3 minutes, until
brown and bubbly.
- Sprinkle parsley over top of finished dish. Serve hot with lemon wedges.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes