Avocado and Shrimp Cocktail
- 2 avocados
- Fresh lemon slices
- 1-1/2 cups cooked, peeled baby shrimp
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- Dash Tabasco
- Dash white Worcestershire sauce
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cucumber and lemon slice for garnish
- Halve avocados, remove stones, rub surface with lemon slice.
- Combine mayonnaise, cream, Tabasco, white Worcestershire sauce, salt and
pepper. Fold in cooled shrimp; spoon into avocados; sprinkle with
paprika and chill.
- Garnish with cucumber and lemon slices. Serve chilled on bed of lettuce.
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes
Photo credit: roolrool on VisualHunt / CC BY