Burger King Big King
This Burger King Big King recipe is a close clone for the original Big
King from Burger King.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons French dressing
teaspoons sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 4 sesame seed hamburger buns
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- dash pepper
- 8 slices American cheese
- 1 1/3 cups chopped
- 1-2 slices white onion, separated
- 8 dill pickle slices
- Prepare the spread by combining the ingredients in a small bowl. Set
this aside until you are ready to use it.
- Preheat your
barbecue or indoor grill to high heat.
- Divide the ground beef
into 8 even portions (3 ounces each). Roll each portion into a ball,
then press each ball flat to form a patty about the same diameter as the
- Grill the beef patties for 2-3 minutes per side, or
until done. Lightly salt and pepper each side of the patties.
- As the meat cooks, brown the faces of the buns in a hot skillet, toaster
oven or face-down on the grill. Watch the buns closely so that they do
- Build each burger by first spreading a tablespoon
of the spread on the face of the top bun. Arrange about 1/3 cup of
lettuce evenly over the spread.
- On the bottom bun stack a
patty, then a slice of American cheese, another patty, and another slice
- On the top slice of cheese arrange 2-3 separated
onion slices (rings), then 2 pickle slices.
- Turn the top part
of the burger over onto the bottom and serve. You may also want to zap
the sandwiches in the microwave, individually, for 15-20 seconds each.
Quick and Easy Recipes