Easy French Bread
- 1 1/2 c Water
- 1 1/2 tb Sugar
- 1 1/2 ts Salt
- 2 ts Yeast, fast rise or machine
- 3 1/4 c White bread flour
- 3 ts Yeast, active dry
- Success Hints:
- To develop the crisp crust that French bread is
famous for, turn the machine off and reset it after the first knead
cycle is completed.
- This gives the bead extra kneading time and
results in a crisp crust.
- Use regular or rapid bake cycles 3 ts
Yeast, active dry - or - 2 ts Yeast, fast rise or machine
1 loaf of easy French bread.
Bread Machine Recipes