Cherry Yogurt Bread
- 1 1/4 ts Salt
- 1 tb Brown sugar
- 1/2 c Cherry yogurt, low fat
- 1/4 c Applesauce, unsweetened
- 2 ts Yeast, fast rise of machine
- 3 c White bread flour
- 3 ts Yeast, active dry
- 3/4 c Cherries, dried
- 3/4 c Water
- This sweet bread is surprisingly versatile. You can use it in lieu
of raisin bread for French toast, or serve it warm with cream cheese and
honey for a dessert bread.
- The applesauce and yogurt contribute
a refreshing moistness to this light loaf.
- Success Hints: Add
the dried cherries whole, at "add-in" time. This recipe can be used with
the regular and rapid bake cycles. 3 ts Yeast, active dry - or - 2 ts
Yeast, fast rise or machine
Makes 1 Loaf of cherry yogurt bread.
Bread Machine Recipes