Oven-Barbecued Baby Back Ribs
- 2 cups Ketchup
- ½ cup Brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons White vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Minced onion
- 2 teaspoons Minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons Dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons Cayenne
- Salt and black pepper
- 1 4-pound slab baby back ribs
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl except ribs to make the sauce and
season with salt and pepper.
- Place ribs on a rack set into a roasting pan
- season ribs with salt and pepper and brush with a generously
with a layer of sauce.
- Roast ribs, basting every 30 minutes, until tender and falling off
the bone, about 1½ hours.
- Slice into individual ribs before serving.
Yields: 3-4 servings.
These baby back ribs go great with
Momma’s Cajun Potato Salad.
Photo credit: jeffreyw
Cajun Recipes-Cajun and Creole Recipes