Awesome Ambrosia Salad
- 1 14-ounce can Ocean Spray® Jellied Cranberry Sauce
- 1 8-ounce can
pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 11-ounce can Mandarin orange segments,
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup seedless green grapes, cut
- 1 red apple, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins®
Original Dried Cranberries
- 1/4 cup cup shredded coconut
- 6 small to
medium navel oranges, optional
- Remove cranberry sauce from can according to package directions. Slice
cranberry sauce in half.
- Place one half in large serving bowl and beat
with a fork until smooth. Add remaining ingredients,
- except coconut,
mixing to coat.
- Cut remaining half of cranberry sauce into 1/2-inch
cubes. Gently toss cubes into ambrosia
- Top salad with
shredded coconut. Salad can be made up to 6 hours before serving.
- To serve ambrosia salad in orange cups, cut six oranges in half.
out orange halves with grapefruit spoon; reserve pulp and juice for
- Wrap hollowed-out oranges tightly in plastic wrap and
refrigerate until serving time.
- When ready to serve, spoon 1/2 cup ambrosia
salad into each orange half and top with shredded coconut.
12 1/2 cup Servings
Recipe and photo courtesy of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. Used with