Cranberry, Crab Meat and Cream Cheese Appetizers
- 1/2 cup Ocean Spray® Whole Berry Cranberry Sauce
- 1/3 cup cream
- 1/4 cup minced crab meat
- 2 tablespoons green onion,
white and green parts, sliced
- 15 mini phyllo shells, thawed
- Preheat oven to 375ºF. Place cranberry sauce in a small mixing bowl;
beat with a fork or wire whisk until smooth.
Combine cream cheese,
crab meat and green onion in a small mixing bowl.
- Fill each shell with
about 1 teaspoon of the cream cheese mixture. Top with 1/2 teaspoon
- Bake for 10 minutes or until heated through.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Courtesy of Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc . Used with
Valentine's Day Recipes