Blushing Shrimp Ceviche
- 1 pound raw medium shrimp, peeled and deveined (31-40 count size)
cup Ocean Spray® Diet Cran•Lemonade™ Cranberry Lemonade Juice Drink
cup cucumber, chopped
- 1/4 cup Ocean Spray® Craisins® Original Dried
- 1/4 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh
- 1 teaspoon finely chopped garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
serrano or small jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
- Bring a large pot of water to boiling. Add shrimp; cook 2 to 3 minutes
or until shrimp are pink.
- Drain and rinse shrimp under cold water until
cool. Drain thoroughly.
- In large bowl, stir together remaining
ingredients. Stir in shrimp; cover and refrigerate 2 hours to allow
flavors to blend.
- To serve, drain marinade mixture from ceviche. Divide
ceviche evenly among six 4- to 5-ounce martini glasses.
2/3 cup Servings
Recipe and photo courtesy of
Ocean Spray Cranberries, Inc. Used with
Valentine's Day Recipes