Turkey Strips With Artichokes
- 2 tb Flour
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 1/8 tsp. Paprika
lb. Turkey breast, sliced and pounded
- 6 oz. Marinated artichoke
- 1 Onion, sliced
- 1/4 c Butter
- 1/4 c Chicken broth
- 1 tb
- 2 tb Grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 c Sour cream
- 8 oz.
- Combine flour, salt, pepper and paprika. Coat meat slices with it.
- Pour artichoke liquid into a frying pan and cook on medium heat
- Add meat slices and brown 3-5 minutes; remove from pan.
- Add onion and butter to pan. Sauté 5 minutes.
- Add broth and stir
in lemon juice, cheese, and sour cream. Add turkey and heat through.
- Serve over noodles. Garnish with artichoke hearts.