Smoked Turkey Salad
- 1 1/2 lb. Smoked turkey; skinned and cut into 2-inch julienne
- 1 1/2
- salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- 3/4 lb. Jarlsberg cheese; julienne
- 2 c Grapes, seedless, red or green
- 1 c Celery; chopped
- 1 tb Green peppercorns; water-packed; drained
- Combine turkey, Jarlsberg, grapes and celery in a mixing bowl.
- Add the Sherry Mayonnaise and toss gently but well. Season to
taste with salt and pepper and toss again. Cover and refrigerate until
- Arrange the salad in serving portions and
sprinkle with green peppercorns to taste. Cooked, lightly smoked ham or
chicken may be substituted for turkey.