Quick Turkey Curry
- 3 tb Butter
- 1 Onion; chopped medium
- 1 Apple; medium tart-cored
- 2 Garlic cloves; minced
- 2 tb Curry powder
- 2 tb Flour;
- 1 1/2 c Turkey or chicken stock
- 3 c Turkey; cooked-cut
in 1 " cubes
- 1/2 c Yogurt; plain
- 1 Banana; medium-cut in 1/2"
- 1/2 c Almonds; slivered & toasted
- Melt butter in large skillet. Add onion, garlic, cook over moderate
heat, about 3 minutes, stirring often, till softened.
- Sprinkle with
curry powder; stir 15 seconds. Sprinkle with flour, cook,
stirring, 1 minute. Stir in broth, bring to a simmer.
- Reduce heat, cook
5 minutes. Stir in cooked turkey or chicken, cook till heated through
about 2 minutes.
- Stir in yogurt and banana, cook till heated
through, about 30 seconds. Do not boil.
- Transfer to serving
dish, sprinkle with almonds.
- Serve immediately.