Bacon-Wrapped Turkey Burgers
- 12 Bacon slices
- 1 pack Fresh ground turkey
- 1/2 c Fine dry bread
- 1 ts Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/2 ts Garlic salt
- Set oven control to broil and/or 550 degrees.
- Cook bacon until limp;
- Mix turkey, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce and garlic
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Shape into 6 1/2" inch thick patties.
- Crisscross 2 slices bacon on each patty, tucking ends under;
secure with wooden picks.
- Broil with tops about 4" from heat
until turkey springs back when touched and is no longer pink, about 4
minutes on each side.