Quick and Easy Shrimp Creole
Quick and easy shrimp creole is made with shrimp, tomatoes, onions,
celery, green peppers, and served over white rice.
- 1 large can of tomatoes, mashed
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 3 celery
- 2 bay leaves
- Shrimp, cooked and cleaned
- Chopped green pepper (optional)
- Combine all ingredients, except shrimp and rice, cook until all
vegetables are tender.
- Remove bay leaves and add 1 teaspoon
sugar. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Sprinkle top with chili powder
- Add shrimp, just long enough to heat up, as they are already cooked.
over fluffy cooked rice.
Quick and Easy Recipes