- 3 slices Bread
- 1 Clove garlic, peeled-and crushed
small Onion, finely chopped
- 1/4 c Finely chopped celery
- 1/2 tsp.
- 1/8 tsp. Pepper
- 1 Egg, slightly beaten
- 1/3 c Milk
- 1 lb
Lean ground beef
- 1/4 c Catsup
- In a small bowl soak bread in water to cover 5 minutes. Squeeze out
- In a large bowl combine bread, garlic, onion,
celery, salt, pepper, egg and milk. Stir until well blended.
ground beef into bread mixture and stir to combine thoroughly.
- Shape meat mixture into a loaf and place in a shallow heat- resistant,
non-metallic baking dish.
- Heat, uncovered, in Microwave Oven 6
- Spread catsup over top of meat loaf and heat,
uncovered, in Microwave Oven 5 minutes.
- Allow meat loaf to stand
covered 3 to 5 minutes before serving.