Full Moon Harvest Blend
- 1 (2-ounce) bag caramel microwave popping corn
- 1 cup dried
apples, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup raisins
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoons ground
- Prepare corn according to microwave package directions; discard un
- After coating popped corn with mix in bag, place
in a large bowl instead of spreading on cookie sheet.
- Immediately stir
in apples and raisins.
- In small bowl, combine spices then
sprinkle over popcorn mixture.
- Toss gently to coat popcorn and fruit.
Makes 1 1/2 quart mix.
Variations: Heat chocolate
chips and drizzle over popcorn. Mix thoroughly and drop by spoonful's
onto a cookie sheet to harden for a chocolate delight.
your usual brown bag lunch by replacing potato chips with a bag full of
popping corn that has been seasoned with your favorite topping.
Serve popcorn in a new way by baking a mixture of popcorn, cheddar
cheese, chopped bacon and green onion.
Source: Best Recipes
Magazine October 1992