Creamed Chicken & Potato
This dish takes very little to prepare and is easy for baby to digest.
- 2 teaspoons 10ml Sweet butter or margarine
- 1 teaspoon 5ml Unbleached
- 1/4 cup 59ml Low fat milk
- 1/4 cup 15g / 0.5oz Chicken - cooked,
- 1/4 Potato - baked and cubed
- 1 tablespoon
- 15ml Grated white
- Melt butter in small heavy pan over low heat.
- Stir in flour and
- Add milk and stir until smooth.
- Cook over low heat until
mixture begins to thicken, then add chicken and potatoes and stir for
about 2 to 3 minutes more or until heated through.
- Feel free to add a
- Add cheddar and stir until melted.
From "Baby's First Helpings" by Chris Casson Madden ISBN: 0-385-19143-X.