Bologna and Cheesewitch
- 1 lb. Bologna
- 3/4 lb. Swiss Cheese
- 1 tb India Relish
- 4 tb
- 1/4 c Prepared Mustard
- 1/3 c Mayonnaise
- 6 Whole
Hot dog Rolls
- 6 tb Butter
- Using a meat grinder or food processor, grind together the Bologna and
- Mix into mixture India relish, chopped onion,
mustard and mayonnaise.
- Butter inside of each hotdog roll, and stuff the
mixture equally into all 6 rolls.
- Wrap each roll separately in
foil and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before baking. May also
be frozen for later use.
- Bake foil wrapped rolls at 325 F. for 25
minutes. or until insides are all melted.
- Defrost before baking.