Filled with flavor from strawberries, oranges, orange juice, sugar
- 20 Oz Frozen Strawberries; Thawed
- 1 3/4 oz. Fruit Pectin;
Powdered, 1 Pk
- 1 tb Orange Peel; Grated
- 1/2 c Orange Juice
1/2 c Sugar
- Mix the strawberries, pectin, orange peel and orange juice in a 3-quart
saucepan until the pectin is dissolved.
- Heat over high heat, stirring
constantly, to a rolling boil, about 2 minutes.
- Add the sugar
and bring back to a rolling boil, stirring constantly, then remove from
- Skim off the foam and immediately pour into hot sterilized
jars or glasses or freezer containers.
- Cover tightly and cool to
room temperature. Refrigerate or freeze no longer than 3 months.
Makes 4 half pints of spread.