This Jelly is made with Limeade, lemon juice, fruit pectin sugar and
more. Delicious, and doesn't take long to make.
- 3 c Sugar
- 1 c Water
- 6 oz. Frozen Limeade; Thawed
- 2 tb Lemon
- 5 drops Green Food Coloring
- 2 drops Yellow Food Coloring
- 3 oz. Liquid Fruit Pectin; 1 Pouch
- Heat the sugar and water to boiling in a Dutch oven, stirring
occasionally. Boil and stir for 1 minute more then remove from the heat.
- Stir in the limeade concentrate, lemon juice, and food
- Add the fruit pectin and skim off the foam.
- Immediately pour into hot sterilized jars, glasses, or freezer
- Cover tightly and cool to room temperature.
- Store no
longer than 4 weeks in the refrigerator or 2 months in the freezer.
Makes six 5-oz glasses of jelly.