Maple Glazed Sweet Potatoes
These sweet potatoes are very good with the maple syrup and butter.
You only have to bake for about 30 minutes.
- 1/2 c Butter or margarine
- 32 oz. Sweet potatoes; drained
- 1/4 c
- 1/2 c Salted sunflower nuts
- Place butter in baking dish and place in oven
to melt as oven preheats.
- Prepare potatoes. They should be
left whole if small, or cut into 2-inch chunks if large.
potatoes in melted butter in baking dish until coated on all sides.
- Drizzle syrup evenly over potatoes. Sprinkle with the
- Bake at 350' for 25-30 minutes or until
- Transfer to serving dish.
You can prepare the dish ahead and bake it just before