Tricky Crab Triangles
This Tricky Crab Triangles Recipe For Halloween are made with crab
meat, English muffins and more. Sure to fill up your hungry goblins or
trick or treaters.
- One stick (1/2 cup) melted butter
- One 6 1/2 oz can crab meat
small jar (approximately 5 oz) Kraft Old English cheese
- 1/2 cup mayo
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- One package split English muffins
- Combine first 5 ingredients, spread on muffins, put on cookie sheet and
- When frozen, cut into triangles (eighths).
- Put in
plastic bag, return to freezer.
- When ready to use, put under
broiler until bubbly.