Ole Time Popcorn Balls
Your little ghosts and goblins will love these popcorn balls for
- 1/2 cup corn syrup
- 1/2 cup molasses
- 3/4 butter
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 8 cups of popped popcorn
- Cook 1/2 cup molasses with corn syrup until thermometer reaches hard
crack stage, about 270 degrees. Stir in butter and salt.
the popcorn in a bowl.
- Slowly stir in the mixture with a wooden spoon.
Coat all the popcorn.
- IMPORTANT! Butter your hands lightly and
shape the popcorn into balls.
- Make them the size you want.
them on wax paper and let them harden.
- Wrap the ones you don't eat
with wax paper.)