Halloween Scary Goulade Drink
This glove floats in a pitcher of lemonade, giving it a ghoulish look. Perfect for Halloween
- 1 pkg Blue jelly powder
- 8 c Lemonade
- 1 1/2 cup Boiling Water
- 1 Medium size (new) latex medical glove
- Dissolve powder in 1-1/2 cups boiling water; let cool
- Meanwhile, thoroughly wash and dry inside and outside of new,
medium-size stretch latex (medical) glove. Spray outside with baking spray;
turn inside out.
- With 6-inch or longer skewer, puncture glove just
below 1 side of opening; push skewer through to pierce opposite side, leaving
wide opening. Suspend in tall pitcher. Carefully pour gelatin mixture
into hanging glove. Close top with twist tie between gelatin mixture and
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours or until firmly set. (Glove can be
refrigerated for up to 48 hours.)
- Place glove flat in 12-cup punch
- Using scissors and bring careful not to puncture gelatin, cut glove open
along palm and each finger; gently turn over and remove glove.
- Pour lemonade
over gelatin hand.
Makes 8 cups or 12 servings.
8 c Lemonade or "Goulade"
really packs a punch when you float a frightening ghostly blue hand in your
serving bowl. If you want a more scary effect, use red jelly powder to
make a blood-red hand and tint the lemonade green. If you want, just
let the gelatin set in a flat container, then cube it and serve with lemonade