Halloween Ghosts on Broomsticks
These are such a cute treat for Halloween. Look like ghosts riding on a broomstick
- 1 lb. White chocolate chips
- 1/2 c Tiny red cinnamon
- 12 Wooden sticks
- Heat 2 inches of water to simmering, not boiling, in the
bottom of a double boiler.
- Place the white chocolate chips in the
smaller pot and set it over the pot of simmering water. Cook on low heat,
stirring constantly until the chocolate is fully melted. Remove from heat.
- Cover 2 cookie sheets with waxed paper. Arrange the wooden sticks on the
waxed paper, 6 to a sheet.
- Spoon ghost-shaped blobs of chocolate onto
the paper, partially covering each stick.
- Press 2 candies into each ghost for eyes.
- Freeze ghosts for 15 minutes, or until hard.