Graveyard In A Cup
This is a cute Halloween treat, looks like a graveyard in a cup!
- 1 package (16 ounces) chocolate sandwich cookies
- 3 1/2
cups cold milk
- 2 packages (4 serving size each) Chocolate and Vanilla
- 1 tub (12 ounces) of frozen whipped topping
- Crush cookies in a zip top bag with a rolling pin or use a
- Pour cold milk into a large bowl. Add pudding mixes.
Beat with a wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Gently stir in 3 cups of the whipped
topping and 1/2 of the crushed cookies.
- Spoon into separate clear
plastic cups, layering the pudding mixture, remaining crushed cookies and candy
- Top with crushed cookies, add dabbed of whipped topping to make
ghosts, add little candy pumpkins and candy corn or a cookie "tombstone".
Makes 12 to 16 servings
Source: Sunday Dinner Newsletter.