This is such a cute snack to serve on Halloween.
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. butter
- 24 large marshmallows1
(6 oz.) pkg.
- Chow Mein noodles
- 1 (12 oz.) pkg. Mini candy-coated chocolate
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine chocolate chips and butter.
Microwave until melted. Stir occasionally until chocolate is smooth.
chocolate into a sealable plastic bag and set aside.
- Line a cookie
sheet with wax paper.
- Stick 4 Chow Mein noodles into each side of marshmallow
for legs, and arrange on wax paper.
- Using scissors, cut one corner of
the bag of melted chocolate.
- Drizzle over the marshmallow spiders.
- Attach 2 candies to each marshmallow for eyes.
- Chill until chocolate hardens.
Recipe makes 24 spiders.