Black and Orange Spooky Cups
This is such a fun recipe to use for Halloween
- 4 cups cold milk
- 1 package (4 serving size) chocolate fudge instant
- 10 to 12 7 oz. plastic cups
- 1 package (4 serving size) vanilla
instant pudding mix
- 12 chocolate sandwich cookies
- Red and Yellow food
- Halloween sprinkles
- Pour 2 cups of the milk into a large bowl. Add chocolate fudge flavor
pudding, beat with wire whisk for 2 minutes.
- Fill glasses about 1/2
full with pudding mixture.
- Pour remaining 2 cups of milk into
another large bowl.
- Add vanilla pudding mix, beat with wire whisk for
- Stir in a few drops of red and yellow food
color to make orange.
- Spoon mixture evenly over chocolate mixture.
- Top with crushed cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
garnish with Halloween sprinkles.
Makes 10 to 12 servings