Your little ghosts and goblins of all ages will love making (and eating)
these delightful Spider S'mores. Great for Halloween and Delicious.
- 6 Rhodes Warm-N-Serv™ Soft Dinner Rolls
- 3 tablespoons
butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup coarsely crushed graham crackers
- chocolate frosting
- chocolate sprinkles
- M &M’s licorice laces cut into 4-inch lengths
- Bake rolls following instructions on package. Place on rack
to cool. When cool, slice off tops and hollow out to make a small
- Place butter in a saucepan and melt. Add 40 marshmallows
and continue cooking on low until completely melted*. Add graham
crackers and combine well.
- Quickly fill each hollowed out roll with the
marshmallow filling while it is warm (over fill just a little). Replace
the roll tops. Frost each one with chocolate frosting and cover
with chocolate sprinkles.
- To make the eyes, cut slices off of a
marshmallow, using a hot, wet, sharp knife. Add M&M’s to each eye and
one for a nose. Make holes with a wooden skewer where legs attach and
poke in the licorice pieces.
- *Can be melted in the microwave
using a large microwave safe bowl.
- Use 20 second intervals until
completely melted and then add your graham cracker crumbs.
and Photo courtesy of Rhodes Bake