Made with fresh peaches and topped with pureed raspberries and ice
cream. Serves 4.
- 2 large Fresh Ripe Peaches; OR 3 md Fresh Ripe Peaches
- Vanilla Ice
- Pureed Raspberries Either Fresh Or Frozen and Defrosted
- Quickly dip whole peaches into boiling water for a few seconds, then
immediately plunge into ice cold water.
- Peel and pit the peaches
and then slice.
- Arrange the peach slices on a dish or in a parfait
- Place several scoops of Vanilla Ice Cream on top of the
sliced peaches, and pour the raspberry puree over the ice cream.
- Garnish with slice almonds, if desired.