Ginger Peach Parfait
This Ginger Peach Parfait recipe is from: The Emily Griffith
Opportunity School And The Rocky Mountain News Of Wednesday Aug. 10,
1994 Food Section
- 2 1/2 oz. Low Calorie Vanilla Pudding
- Mix1 2/3 c Skim Milk
- 1 c
Chopped Peaches; pitted And peeled
- 1 c Prepared Low-Calorie Whipped
- 1/4 t Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 t Ground Ginger
- 1/4 t Ground
- In a medium bowl, blend the pudding mix and milk. Microwave at high
(100%) for 4 to 6 minutes or until slightly thickened, stirring two or
three times during the cooking.
- Stir in the peaches and cover with
plastic wrap. Chill until set.
- Blend the spices into the whipped
- In each of 4 parfait glasses, layer 1/4 cup of the pudding mix,
3 T of the whipped topping.
- Then layer another 1/4 cup of the
pudding mix on top of the whipped topping and 1 T of the topping.
in the remaining 3 glasses.