Fizzy Kiwi Lemonade
- 6 kiwifruit
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 liter
carbonated water, chilled
- 1 recipe Kiwi Ice Cubes* or ice cubes
- Peel kiwi. Puree peeled fruit in blender container. Strain mixture
through a fine-mesh wire strainer placed over a bowl. Discard seeds
(some may remain).
- In a large pitcher combine strained kiwi,
sugar and lemon juice. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Cover and chill 2
to 24 hours. Slowly add the chilled carbonated water just before
- Fill 6 tall glasses with Kiwi Ice Cubes, if
desired, or with plain ice cubes. Pour the kiwi lemonade over the ice.
Makes 6 servings.
*To make Kiwi Ice Cubes:
- Peel 4 additional
kiwifruit and cut into 8 pieces each.
- Fill 2 ice-cube trays with cut
fruit. Add cold water; freeze until firm.
Source: Better Homes
More Non Alcohol Recipes