Broccoli with Feta
- 1 1/4 pounds (600 g) broccoli, trimmed and cut into florets, stems
reserved for another use
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) fresh lemon juice
- olive oil cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons (30 ml) low-fat feta cheese, crumbled freshly grated pepper
- In a steamer set over boiling water, steam the broccoli, covered, for 4
minutes or until crisp-tender.
- Place the broccoli in a bowl and sprinkle with lemon juice.
- Coat with
cooking spray and toss with feta cheese and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately.
Recipe serves 4.
Per serving: 41 calories (16 % calories from fat), 4 g protein, 1 g
total fat (0.4 g saturated fat), 6 g carbohydrates, 3 g dietary fiber,
2 mg cholesterol, 93 mg sodium Diabetic exchanges: 0.5 carbohydrate (1.5 vegetable).