Creamy Orange Cheesecake
- 3/4 C. cookie or graham cracker crumbs
- 2 T. granulated
- 3 T. melted butter
- 16 oz. cream cheese
(regular or lite)
- 2/3 C. granulated sugar
- 2 eggs 1 egg yolk
- 1/4 C. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tsp. orange or
lemon zest or dried grated rind
- 1 T. all-purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp.
- Combine crumbs with sugar; mix in melted butter until well moistened.
- Pat into a 7-inch springform pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream
together the cream cheese and sugar.
- Add eggs and yolk and beat for
about 3 minutes on medium with a hand-held electric mixer. Beat in
orange juice, zest, flour, and vanilla.
- Beat for another 2 minutes.
- Pour batter into prepared crust; place on a rack or aluminum foil
ring in a crock pot (so it doesn't rest on the bottom of the pot).
and cook on HIGH for 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Turn off and leave for 1
to 2 hours, until cool enough to remove.
Crock Pot Recipes