Chocolate Pudding Cake
- 1 C. Bisquick baking mix
- 1 C. granulated sugar, divided
- 1/3 C.
- 3 T. unsweetened cocoa
- 1/2 C. milk
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1 2/3 C. hot tap water
- Mix Bisquick, 1/2 cup of the sugar, the 3 tablespoons cocoa, milk and
vanilla extract. Spoon batter evenly into a greased crock pot.
- Mix remaining sugar, cocoa and hot water. Pour over batter in crockpot.
- Cook on HIGH for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, or until batter no longer looks shiny
on top. Don't overcook.
- The batter rises to the top like cake,
and underneath is a rich chocolate pudding.
- Serve with ice cream
or whipped cream.
Crock Pot Recipes