Honey Baked Ham
- 1 (7 lb.) med. smoked pork picnic shoulder (bone in or out)
- 2 c.
- 1 c. honey or brown sugar, packed
- 1 (6 oz.) can frozen
orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 tsp. whole cloves
- Make crosswise slits, 1/2 inch apart, halfway through ham to to where
knife touches bone.
- Place ham in deep bowl and barely cover with
water. Stir in sugar. Soak at least 2 days in refrigerator. Drain.
Place ham in roasting pan, lined with enough foil to wrap
completely. Pour honey or brown sugar and orange juice all over pork.
- Stick cloves all over meat. Wrap tightly with foil.
- Bake at 200
degrees for 6 to 7 hours or until done.
This recipe is courtesy
of Helen, and is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes