Denny's Chicken Fried Steak
- 4 cubed steaks
- corn oil
- season salt
- 2 tablespoons (or 3)
Lambrusco's red wine, or juice
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 1/4 pound butter or
- 1/3 cup cooking oil
- season salt and pepper
- The night before, put the steaks in a dish in single layers.
- Wipe them on both sides with an even coating of corn oil.
them on both sides with a generous amount of season salt.
- Drizzle each steak with wine or juice.
- Seal the dish in doubled
foil or plastic wrap and refrigerate it for about 24 hours prior to
preparing the final dish.
- Remove the steaks from the fridge and
coat both sides well in the biscuit mix.
- Combine the butter with
the oil in a large skillet until melted.
- Brown both sides of
each steak, until crispy.
- Transfer right back to the same baking
dish and seal in foil.
- Bake at 375F about 30 minutes.
This is a close clone recipe.
Close Clone Recipes